WHAT IS PERMANENT EYELINER?
Just between eyelashes(upper) – £300
Just between eyelashes(lower) – £200
Just between eyelashes(upper and lower) – £450
Shaded upper – £420
Shaded upper and lower – £550
Classic upper – £400
Classic upper and lower – £470
DETAILS OF THE TREATMENT
2. The level of pain depends on the person’s sensitivity. Uncomfortable sensations at the beginning of the treatment may last about 10-15 min.
• Anaesthetic is applied before and during the treatment and the client is informed about this and he/she assumes liability.
3. Side effects during and after the treatment:
• During the procedure there might be some minor bleeding. This will depend on the client’s skin structure and health conditions.
4. What to expect after the treatment:
• The affected skin can be a little bit sore, swollen for the first few hours and then, sensitive and tender to the touch for a couple of days.
Still have more questions?
Should you still have more questions or inquiries, feel free to give us a shout at.
SPECIFIC RISKS OF THE EYELINER MICROPIGMENTATION TREATMENT
• Despite the application of the most advanced and the top-quality pigments, an allergic reaction is possible at any time, but it’s rare
• During and after the treatment temporary swelling, redness and itching may occur. Experience tells us that these symptoms are temporary and normal.
• Small scabs will appear on the first day after the treatment. The size of the scabs will depend on the skin structure and if the client follows aftercare. The eyeliner’s pigment colour will appear darker 40%-50%, because of the scabs’ colour on the first week.
• Depending on the skin structure, on the 3rd-7th day, the scabs start to peel off. Some pigment will peel off with the scabs. It might look like the pigment is disappearing completely from the skin at this point.
• How much pigment stayed in the skin will only be visible 3 weeks minimum after the treatment. The pigment is absorbed differently, due to the difference of the skin quality, thus there is no warranty for the treatment’s success.
• It should be noted that change in colour intensity will happen and that more treatments will be needed to complete the procedure. Each treatment can be done 4 weeks minimum apart, due to the skin healing period.
• The shape of the eyeliner is determined according to the face proportions. Symmetry is determined digitally and by eye when the client is with their eyes closed, because of the negative impact of facial expressions. Then, double checked with eyes open.
• Shape, style, and the colour of the eyeliner are chosen by Vilma Karaliute, and confirmed by the client.
• The minimum or maximum duration of the eyeliner treatment cannot be determined with certainty, nor can warranty be given on performed treatment.
1. 1st day, right after the treatment:
• Clean the eyeliner area by gently dabbing a damp, cotton pad on it 5-10 times per day (make sure to dampen the cotton pad with sterile water).
• Repeat more often if blood or lymph is coming out.
2. 2nd day and every day, until all scabs peel off (around 1st week):
• By this point, you can stop cleaning if no liquids, such as blood or lymph are coming out from the affected area.
• Begin applying the provided cream 2 times, max per day with a cotton bud. Keep in mind to do it very gently!
• Apply provided cream more often if skin feels too dry, itchy or tight. However, do not overdo it because it might result in bad pigmentation retention.
• You can stop the aftercare routine after all scabs have peeled off.
• Carry on using the cream if skin still feels dry.
3. What to avoid during the first 2 weeks:
• Public bathing, sunbeds, sunbathing, sauna, beauty treatments, make up on the eyelids area, intense exercise (because of heavy sweating), contact with dust.
• Don’t touch the area of the eyelids, until it has healed (unless you need to clean them or apply cream).
• To avoid any possible complications, please wash your hands with antibacterial soap before any aftercare treatments.
• Permanent make up always leads to skin injury. Therefore, it is important to nurture your skin carefully and gently after the treatment, to allow healing without any complications.
Inadequate care in the healing phase of the skin can lead to poor results, infections or health problems and VILMA KARALIUTE cannot be liable for this.
HOW LONG THE RESULTS LAST
• Clients should avoid affecting the treated area or skin around it with harsh rubbing, sunbathing, and excessive sweating.
• Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment; chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors, inhalation.
• Faster fading of the pigment can occur if the client uses any antibiotics or hormonal therapy.
• The pigment changes colour in time. Some of the pigment’s shades leave the skin first, due to the molecule structure of that shade.
• Colour appearance depends on the skin tone, skin condition, health, and eyebrows maintenance as well. Therefore, in time, it is normal for the pigment to appear lighter or with a grey, cooler undertone.
VILMA KARALIUTE is not liable in all cases mentioned bellow.